The next version of the excellent interface components produced by ILOG, now owned by IBM, for Adobe Flex is available as a Beta here.
You can tell its now an IBM product as the name has gone from ILOG Elixir to IBM ILOG Elixir Enterprise 3.0
- Supports Flex SDK 4.0 & Flash Builder 4.0
- New: Diagram services for custom display creation as flowcharts, network topologies, process modelers etc. (Spark)
- New: Timeline components (Spark)
- Improved: Gantt charts for planning and scheduling services (MX, FXG custom item renderers)
- Rewrite of the gauges and map components under the Flex 4 Spark architecture (also delivered as Flex 4 MX components)
- Numerous improvements on existing IBM ILOG Elixir components (organization charts, maps, calendar, pivot charts)
- New: screen reader support for most components
- Improved: keyboard navigation support
- Improved: Flash builder integration with new wizards for creating custom gauges and Elixir libraries import in your projects
- Leverages Flash Player 10 for better performances
- Part of IBM Passport Advantage program, means product commitment for minimum 8 years.
- New packaging: Elixir Enterprise extends Elixir with Diagram and Gantt modules.